• Any letter or Notice from IRS or State
  • Form 1095-A (B,C), Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, to reconcile advance Premium Tax Credits for Marketplace coverage
  • The most recent bank statement
  • The amounts of Stimulus money received last year and this year. ( 1099MISC from California)
  • State ID or Passport or any Official ID document
  • If Children you need a Letter from their school that certifies their enrollment on year of the tax
  • Social Security Numbers (Original if customer for 1st time) for every member of the family
  • or ITIN Number provided by IRS
  • Original or copy W2 forms
  • Original or copy 1099 Misc. Forms (if any)
  • Last Year Income Tax Report
  • If own a house 1098 Interest Statement from bank (if any) and Local real estate taxes paid
  • Name, address and SSN of Babysitter (if any)
  • Day Care or Education Expenses Documents, please ask for EIN number (if any)
  • 1098 T forms from Students College or University (if any)

If you have a Small Business or Self Employed:

  • All of the above that applies
  • Any letter or notice from IRS
  • Any Grant Money Form you Received
  • Book of Income and Expenses
  • Receipts and Invoices
  • Name and SSN of Employees
  • Your Federal Employer Number or EIN

*Depending on your tax return, other documents or additional information may be needed.

Forms that you may need to fill up before you visit us:

For Personal Income Taxes

If you are Self Employed or Small Business

For more additional forms please check

Let’s make it right, make an appointment or visit us today!
Call (323) 403-0511