YES, it is true!


Every enrolled student attending a California college or university, is eligible to receive a FREE Federal Income Tax Filing with form 1040EZ at no charge, regular price for this form $69.




  • Current Student ID
  • State ID or Passport
  • Social Security Number or Itin Number
  • One W2 FORM or One 1099 Misc. Form
  • Must File as Single – No dependents
  • Federal Filing $0 , State Form 540 must be filed with a fee of $30.


  • 1040EZ – Short Form
  • W2 Form
  • 540 CA
  • Electronic Filing




* Please Read:


Please be aware that this offer is subject to change at any time, X-PCzone reserves the right to terminate this offer at any moment. Any aditional forms please add $5 fee each. For questions call: 323-403-0511